3 saat önce
My Levante is parked in the basement of my building in Business Bay and the battery has given up completely, no crank, no lights, nothing. The building security is already side eyeing the car because it has been sitting there for a while and I do not want to deal with a tow truck in that tight ramp if I can avoid it. Someone told me there are services that do premium Maserati battery installation in Business Bay and can handle it right in the parking, but I have no idea if that is realistic for these cars or if they need a workshop with proper equipment. My main concern is the electronics side, these cars are fussy and I do not want some guy with a generic jump pack making things worse. Has anyone had this done in a residential or office parking in Business Bay, and did it go smoothly or was there drama with access and permissions? Also roughly what should I expect to pay, trying to figure out if the convenience is worth it versus just getting it towed to a specialist.
